Weight: 25.3 lbs
Height: 28.5 inches
** Just the most darling boy. Seriously. I'm not sure if all my kids are going to be able to meet the cuteness level of their older brother. He is DARLING.
** Teething. Nightmare. Always grumpy. Always slobbery. Always sad. Upside: always cuddly.
** Stationary. Will roll in one direction only. Does not like his tummy at all. We're beginning to force a little more tummy time to encourage muscle development and crawling. No progress yet. Sits on his own like a champ. Stands in his saucer thing and loves it. Amazed at his own reflection.
** Taking "big boy" baths. No more little baby tub. Although, he doesn't fully understand the joy of water yet. Instead of splashing around and playing with toys, he'll sit there still as a statue until the experience is over.
** Growing out of his car seat. Gosh I wish I purchased that 3 in 1 deal when it was at Costco.
** Eats Gerber Puffs. Yup - he chews. Although he doesn't get the hand to mouth coordination just yet, we're working on it. Other foods are too long to list, but I just purchased a food grinder to begin grinding what's on the table for dinner. No more special meals at dinner time. For that I am excited.
** Starting to teach him to hold his own bottle. And I think he's starting to get it. Sort of.
.jpg)
1 comment:
He is so darling. Can't beleive how fast time has gone by!!
Post a Comment