August 2, 2012

Us today

Thank Heavens for the Olympics to help keep us all entertained.

Mike - chillin' on the floor. Love having family in town for Cameron's blessing day.

And as a completely unrelated sidenote: I loved this so much I'm sharing it on every social network I can find. Seriously, this just rings so true to our life today! I still smile seeing it.

Its August. I love summer months. Lots of sunbathing, swimming, and lemonade. And in the old days, school didn't start for another whole month. Just lazy, hazy, crazy days of sun filled summer. To celebrate said sun, I loved my little gift of sunflowers and sunshine-attaching a note with the "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam" song to tie the whole theme together. I loved it so much I took a picture. Then delivered it to her door. Happy summer to us all.

No comments: