June 30, 2012

Christmas Every Day

Although I was on the verge of walking into the hospital and checking myself in; I was encouraged not to do so. Apparently you have to actually be in labor before you can check yourself in. Isn't that their job? I grew the baby; don't they have something in that room that can get things moving?

All my thinking, and walking, and eating paid off in nothing but a good night’s rest. No baby. Such is my luck I suppose. But on the upside - now every morning feels like Christmas morning. Maybe today? Today just might be the day something starts up, or tonight will be the night I can't sleep. But alas, we still wait.

So much for my Think System, and my Prego Pizza, shampooing my carpets which included moving the furniture from each room in my house, and my 60 minutes of curb walking which left my calves almost to sore to move off the couch. Guess we're at the last resort - let him come when he's ready. We're aiming for before the 10th. :)

No comments: