So...Kaylinn and I both share a common love and interest in photography. There is just so much that you can do with it and being that the rest of my family took the painting and artsy stuff, this is a great way for me to be artisitc. I just wanted to show off some pictures that we took or were taken of us by someone else that we have preofessionalized. With a little more practice I might seriously consider doing this as a side gig....

(Waterfall in Oregon)

(Wedding Before)

(Wedding After)

(Before)

(After)
Ok...so maybe not pro...but we think we can at least make our photos look pro....love it.
3 comments:
Nice job buddy. Looks like you still have the touch.
Those are awesome pictures, I'm impressed.
I LOVE the picture of the two of you next to the tulips! Absolulely gorgeous & a totally flattering pic. :) Good job.
Post a Comment