This is the kind of stuff Mark is into these days. 
We've had several big jobs with plumbing, mastic, and electrical panneling. Mark is learning a lot! We appreciate Dave and his efforts in coming out to teach us so much! What a giant learning curve this business has been. But things are going great. Being your own boss is such a different life then what Disney was providing.
2 comments:
Hi KayLinn,
This is Sister Grover, and I was looking at your blog from Katie's gmail. I hope you don't mind. This doesn't have to do with the post about Mark cleaning the pool, but I was looking at your house pictures and noticed that you were wondering how to clean you dark laminate floors. Carrie and Benjy got the same floor in almost the same dark color. I agree with you, they are beautiful, but if you think you have a problem, Carrie has three little kids, and when I stay there, I clean that floor up about 5 times a day. Well, anyway, I just wanted to tell you you can sweep, or swiff, or we have a special "mop" that is sort of like a swiffer, but it is made to clean hardwood and laminate floors. It has a special spray trigger in the top, and you spray out the special laminate cleaner as you clean. We sell them or I think you can get it at Home Depot. I am really not trying to sell you something, but you don't want to ever "wet mop" the floor. It leaves a film that will dull the floor and make it look bad, and you don't want to get them really wet. The company that makes the mop is called BONA, and we have them and so does Home Depot, I think in the area where they sell laminate floors and hardwood. You only have to buy the "mop stick" once, and then the bottles of cleaner can be replaced in the handle when the cleaner runs out. The cleaner isn't too expensive, and you don't have to use it every time, but it is really worth the money to keep your floor looking new. So, now that I have told you more than you ever wanted to know about keeping your floors clean, I think your house looks GREAT!
Love,
Connie Grover
I loved seeing your Dad whenever he was taking care of our pool. Great that Mark is taking over the family business.
Post a Comment