July 27, 2010

Running...again

I've been inspired.

I get the Runner's magazine every month and love reading it and pretending I'm all hard-core like the runners they talk about. I know I'm not, but I like to be.

So I am back into my good running patterns. Thanks to a visit from my sister, we're up and jogging before work. It's a good day.

I am even seriously considering the marathon in Sacramento...perhaps.

1 comment:

Brandon and Lesli said...

Hi! I just looked below and your house looks beautiful! Nice work! And nice work on the running - I wish I could be there with ya, but I've decided my knees just aren't meant for that:( I use a dry mop on my dark floors - it looks like a big flat padded rectangle that you cover with a microfiber cloth each time you mop. I then switch it out for a terry cloth cover and use a spray bottle with a little vinegar and mostly water to wet mop after the dry mop. They are beautiful but a HUGE pain - I'm feeling for you:) Love your "I love" post... made me happy!