
Who knew that baseboards were such a project. I can not say I have ever really paid attention to baseboards in my life. Well, now I will. After having our floors installed, the next step was to do our baseboards. To save us some money, we opted to install them ourselves. Now it is just another on going project that may take us the rest of the year to complete. Although my mom was a trooper and cut almost the entire house, and they are all nailed in, I still have to go around and putty the tops and nail holes as well as touch up with paint.
They do look nice though, don't you think?
1 comment:
Its amazing all of the little things no one ever pays attention to until your a homeowner and they cause you trials and pains:) I LOVE the makeover! I'm a fan of nutrals and yellow kitchens myself, gives a house a happy sunshine feel!
Post a Comment