I am boycotting Ali's season of the Bachelorette! However, like any good picket-er; I am making sure I am informed about what I am boycotting. So as a purely educational need, I tuned into the ghastly episode last night with my sister-in-law (whom I just love).
I can't stand her facial expressions. And her voice is super buggy, just like I remember. *PUKE*
The episode didn't disappoint with the common phrases "Thanks Jake for passing her up" (as I remember it was SHE who passed up Jake) and being here "for the right reasons" (and what exactly ARE the right reasons? Nobody has really defined that yet). Its good to know that Ali has put her whole life into this by quitting her job (the one she HAD to have back with Jake) and moving out of her apartment. (So when the episode is over...then what? Back to moms? That's real adult of you.) Shame on those boys for using ABC as a catapult for their own careers. (As the Entertainment Wrestler is clearly doing?) This is a LOVE show right? Because we all don't remember Wes and his slimy attitude therefore we keep people like Craig who clearly is the villain of the season.
As a part of my study to support my boycott I dove deeper into research by reading the profiles of these gentlemen who claim to want Ali's affection. I guessed that our Colorado man whose profession is "outdoorsman" wouldn't make it far but was a fan and in support of the scrapbook fellow whats-his-name. Roberto seems a little but much for me and Frank is a die hard addict to Ali's attention which is interesting. I thought he should be a finalist there at the beginning but now I'm not so sure. And as a completely unrelated side note: WHEN did ABC decide to send the Bachelorette around the WORLD? Seriously, I need a job there. I'd love to be with my man around the world!
I feel more research is necessary so that as I proclaim my die hard boycott antics I am informed enough to actually know what it is I am boycotting. Rest assured, I am completely against Ali as the Bachelorette as she is so annoying and am tired of the Bachelor Reject seasons. Bring on some fresh faces and I'll tune in again.
3 comments:
I'm not really sure I'm ready for you to leave yet. I know it's not like we even see each other, but you were my first friend in SoCal. We've surprisingly seen each other through a lot in the past 2 years. Maybe it's good that we are leaving too. Thank you for being who you are and marrying who you married. I know we will se you guys again at some point :) Fun vacations to visit each other!!
Hahaha, I am boycotting too. But completely, cold turkey with no research. :)
I concur with the cold turkey comment... You're gonna get sucked in, I just know it! :)
Post a Comment