November 21, 2009

All. Time. Favorite

"Favorite" is a pretty bold statement. Tonight, I was reminded why the classic holiday film While You Were Sleeping is my favorite film. And my all.time.favorite scene in all of movie-dom is as follows. I'm pretty sure I cry laughing every time. Tessa will attest. So funny!







And I hope all our Holiday Table conversations have someone commenting on the creamy mashed potatos...very mashed!

5 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I can attest to it too. You certainly had tears in your eyes when you were laughing over it last night. Thanks for the giggle again. I promise to comment on the creaminess of our mashed potatoes this holiday season. :o)

The Ross Family said...

oh my goodness i laugh so hard everytime. Remember we would rewind over and over and just die laughing everytime. Good times! My teeth were just pulled and i really hurt my mouth by laughing at it again! Too Funny!

Kelsi Fullmer said...

That happens to be one of my favorite movies and favorite scenes of all time! And believe it that whenever my family has mashed potatoes..someone mentions that "these mashed potatoes are so creamy!"

The Kammeyers said...

LOVE that movie! I remember watching it with you on more than one occasion and it was always fantastic. I need to watch it again this holiday season - it's been far too long! :) Also, I think it's great you're making the oh-so-creamy mashed potatoes for Turkey Day, as I know you're not a spud fan. Way to take one for the team! :)

Jaclyn said...

So great-- I've been craving this movie forever. My mom and I start quoting this movie every holiday season.