this is me with my dear friend's kids. If she weren't around, I would literally go crazy with Mark's schedule. Abby didn't want to take a picture, but I promise she likes me.
Not much other news here. We're packing to go to Florida; a much needed and anticipated vacation. Surprising to most, this was a joint decision for vacation locations. Some would judge that I was getting Mark to go here but honestly, Mark has been very excited to go. Five lovely days without dealing with our lives here. It will be so lovely.
And for a final random note: the neighbors are crazy foreigners who we've decided speak a new language named "Panjabi". Downstairs from them are the Garden-of-Eden/Dog Owners who make the entire world smell like their Dog's waste mixed with cigs and old garbage. Mark has interesting stories about co-workers being serious druggies, overdosing, coming to work, and then basically running away from the hospital so they don't get fired. I have stories of 4th period and 6th period being the end of my teaching career. And one kid in particular who has taken an awkward liking to me; today he called me mom as he followed me all the way to my car
4 comments:
Mark was right. We should be friends. You are one funny little thing! Would love to read more of your blog. My name is Wendi.
Mark and I met way back way in college doing R-team or Y-team or I-team...I'm not sure which- but some team! And there you have it! Now let's be buds- what do ya say?
Wow! It seems its been a while since our last date. I was up to date with everything except for the last paragraph with tantilizing stories. Hmm...good thing I get to see you tonight!
your "real" hair is soooo long! i was always so nervous about you growing out your hair but it looks really good! :) just thought i would let you know! miss you!
What a fun vacation! I haven't been there since 7th grade! Hope you guys have a great trip!
Post a Comment