April 2, 2013

Born with Friends

One thing we know for sure, Cameron will never be lonely when the cousins get together. It was really no surprise when we found out we were having a boy; it is mostly the trend on both of our sides. Mark's especially provides Cameron with 11 other male cousins (and now, with Malissa's new step-daughter, only 2 teenage girls among the lot of them). And boy is it fun to see them all get together. Collin and Christian and Alex will be the closet in age to him, but Kaden is only a older by 4 years.


There was a time when I thought I wanted a house full of girls, but now with the farm up and running, and living right next to Julie and her boys, I am thinking it would be so much more fun to have a house full of boys to add to this ever growing, and ever rowdy bunch of boys. Dirt, slime, bugs, races, digging randomly, and big toothless grins - sign me up. I can't hardly wait for Cam to get older so that I could plan and plan and play and play.


Who am I kidding. I already plan and do things, even though he is too young to take it all in. I just want to plan and to more things. It's just who I am. 




No comments: