May 23, 2012

Damon Bradley?

I am sure this is totally far fetched for 99% of the world out there - but I can't watch The Next Food Network Star without having this image in my head:

Once upon a time, many moons ago, there was a movie entitled Only You. The character flies to Italy in search of her soul mate Damon Bradley. She meets this impostor Damon (watch the movie to get it).


I think Ippy, the Food Network Star hopeful, is the impostor Damon's long lost brother. I can't watch the show without my thoughts going back to Only You. The only other person who I know has seen this movie is my tried and true movie friend Lauren.  Do you see it Lauren? :) Does anybody else share in my nostalgia?


2 comments:

Sara Warren said...

Not only have I seen that movie, but I HAVE that movie. When I saw that the post was titled "Damon Bradley," I was thinking, why does that name sound SO familiar? ha ha

I think there definitely is a resemblance.

Tabitha said...

Does that baby counter say 5 weeks left!! So close! He'll be here before you know it--so exciting!!