April 29, 2012

Hello Ladies

Sarah, Tabitha, Me, and Michele
A few weekends ago, I was able to get together with some of my High School chums from days gone by.  It was such a throwback to be sitting in the park there talking about our lives gone by. Especially since two of them had 3 and 4 kids, and Sarah and I are just starting out. Such a fun group of girls.  It makes me laugh to remember how we thought we knew everything then, running around with the Miller boys and the Jackman's and Danny and Brandon. What fun memories.

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

You left out Brandon--better edit quick! We made a good lookin group of ladies! So good to see you!! Can't wait to do it again :)

Michele said...

That was seriously so much fun! I'm so glad we got together. Next time we shouldn't wait over 10 years to see each other.