October 31, 2011

It makes me happier

--My wood floors. When they're swept, and dusted, and washed. Which only happens about twice a month.

--Phone calls with my distant friends.

--Fall! We enjoyed the New England fall like it is photographed in National Geographic. {a later post} Ahh leaves.

--My 3 all-time-favorite students. Had them in my class every one of their high school years. Still love them even though they've long since graduated.

--Pasta. my vice. Delicious. I once ate an entire box of Mac n' Cheese. wow.

--Freshly vacuumed floors.

--A days to-do list completly checked off.

--TV. A guilty pleasure. If you haven't checked out the new "Persons of Interest" or "Once Upon a Time", do so. Just when you thought TV couldn't get better...it does.

--Provident Generation of America. I love that Mark has a new side job that he really loves doing. And on that note, budgeting and saving and all-things-"what are you doing with your money". Its awesome what a little information and discipline can do. Call me, we'll show you what we've found.

--Projects.

--Trips. Planning them. Taking them. Saving for them. Love them.

--Mark Lyman.

--My soft pillow at the end of the day.

--The piano.

--Music playing in my home.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm loving the new "Once Upon a Time" show. I even got Danny into it

Tabitha said...

The gratitude wall is coming soon! I've just been a little under-the-weather this week to stock up on leaves. I got mine at Education Express. They were in the bulletin board section. I've thought about just cutting some out with the silhouette this year but those were so pretty with the multicolors. When I'm up to going to the mall again, we'll see what I come home with. Good luck with your search!

michelle said...

Love the list! Especially the part about trips...

Sara Warren said...

Makes me happier seeing more posts by you! :o)

The Kammeyers said...

Love the list, my friend! But I must say, I'm on pins & needles waiting for your DC trip update! Can't wait to see pictures of all that you did. :) Delightful!