It is official. I need to live by the beach. It would greatly increase my weekly miles.
This last weekend Mark and I were in Monteray for his annual Pool and Spa Convention. Our hotel was delightfuly just a stone's toss from the beach. Not only did we enjoy walking around downtown Monteray, but I enjoyed my much needed Long Distance Run. Which to most of the running world isn't that long, but being that I was coming off a "no-run" coma-my little 6 mile jaunt was spactular. Right along the surf, as the tide was coming in and the sun was rising. The mist was just perfect. The best hour spent running in my life.

Quite certain I would run more frequently if this were the trail I had to run on.
(P.S. this picture was actually taken As I was Running. Hence the blur. That's how good the running was, didn't even want to stop to take the photo)
2 comments:
Amen!
6 miles sounds amazing to me!! I would have to work for months to get in shape enough to run 6 miles. It does seem pretty awesome to run on the beach though.
Post a Comment