July 11, 2011

His Bit of Earth

Mark has made quite the impact on our front yard. We've been plagued with the roots of our front tree in our grass, which has consequently left our grass growing in spots and patches. So, Mark took the weekend and rented a rotor tiller and dug up the yard! And wow the roots were insane!


But now we have quite the nice little bit of earth. we laid the bark and planted a few new plants which now makes for a bit more character and color in our yard. We're only part done, but is a fun little project. I'd like to say I helped out, but to be honest, I raked about 3 shovel fulls and then I was done! Good thing Mark was so dedicated.


1 comment:

The Ross Family said...

love what you guys did. When you get all your inspiration on the whole yard done it will look so great. It truely is your little touch!!! Love it!