July 24, 2011

Abesence

You know the saying, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder..." This statement is very much true. I find it amazing that every time that we find ourselves in the situation where we might be separated for some time we always think that we will be ok, that it is just for a couple of weeks. Well, it is not ok, and I hate being apart from my other, more attractive and definitely BETTER half. The days cannot pass by fast enough until we see each other again. I miss all the little things about her. The way she snuggles up to me in the middle of the night, the lil' smile on her face when I come home, the way her hand fits perfectly into mine, and just knowing that she is near. I miss you! 5 more days...ugh....five more days. May the pass like wildfire!

No comments: