February 27, 2011

Check out this day

As a part of my birthday festivities (more on that later) we spent the afternoon in the city with some of the most perfect weather I have seen. Granted, it was very cold - but picture perfectly beautiful

Please note: jumping pictures inspired by Brandon & Michelle. Cuz lets be honest, it is always appropriate to jump in your pictures. :)

My reasons for loving this man are beyond words. Now that we're married, everything just feels right; like we're exactly where we were always meant to be. Being married is just like I imagined it would be, only a thousand times better!
I love you honey. Thanks for the birthday surprises.

2 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Awesome weather. I was also taken aback by the beauty outside yesterday. Looks like it was a gorgeous day throughout the state.

Love the jumping pictures! How many takes did that take? ;o)

michelle said...

To think that we could have inspired such awesomeness makes me think I've gotten all I can out of life. Those pictures are INCREDIBLE! Epic, really. So proud to call you our friends. Glad you had a fun birthday. And we concur - you are the perfect couple!