February 17, 2011

Way behind

Somewhere between New Years and today I've lost control of my life. My laundry is just now being done after more weeks then I care to mention. I've been living out of the dryer for more days then are acceptable in any country. We've been eating frozen pizza and cereal for dinner for almost a full week now. My house hasn't been picked up, let alone cleaned, and I've been out of milk for several days. I've almost stopped blogging entirely - thus forgetting all the funny things I had planned to jot down and eventually share. I'm mad at the 8th graders and wish science wasn't a subject. I'm mad at the school district and their empty promises. My New Years resolution to eat healthier and loose a few inches has been re-set about 5 times. I'm pretty sure I'm getting sick. And the cold sore on my lip is at it's peak of annoyance.

Other then that, I attend a swimming class in the evenings, coach the YW volleyball team, and got a new pulsating toothbrush which is a step up according to the packaging. I am a juicing manic - pretty much juicing everything possible. Fruit mixes are always winners, stay away from beets for sure! Bleh.

So there you go. That's why I haven't been blogging. I do have a few thoughts - maybe tomorrow I'll get them posted.

2 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Your life sounds like how my life seems right now. Totally out of control. Hence me not replying to the e-mail you sent me about the scrapbooking for me. I did get it. I've just been on birthday mode, I guess. Hope your birthday surprise is fantastic!

The Kammeyers said...

Hello Mrs. Morrell! I think everyone feels a bit "out of control" in that regard from time to time. Anyone who claims otherwise is either A) lying or B) has way too much time on their hands.

Cheers to you & your evening swim class! Coaching volleyball too? Sounds like fun. (Even though volleyball is never fun for me... I swear my arms are red & burning from hitting that darn ball after a long v-ball sesh). Anyway, I digress. ;)

Love ya, girl! Love the updates!