December 12, 2010


Twas the Month of December, in two thousand ten.
When bloggers start wondering, "where have they been?"
We did have Thanksgiving, a blog yet to come,
up north with some family and other loved ones.

Came home to more work, not much to share there.
Church callings and "just life" with no time to spare.
The house is all Christmas-sy, smelling of spice.
It's been raining a lot, and that makes it nice.

Our holiday plans are right here at home.
As we send out our love through webmail and the phone.
You're welcome to join us, you're all our dear friends.
And I'll update my blog when I find my camera again.

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Too cute! We need to get together again, we had so much fun with you guys. We could come down there and leave Preston with my parents. I'll e-mail you!

The Ross Family said...

Dang Cute Picture my love. Great Shot!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute....love the picture too!!!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Very witty diddy you got there! I was beginning to wonder about you guys. I miss your more frequent posts.