We have been especially excited about living close to Mark's brother and family since moving up north. Thus we were thrilled when they invited us to join them for Thanksgiving. We started the morning with some ritualistic physical activity of which I was more of a space filler then the MVP but, fun was certainly had. The air was might chilly - I guess that was to be expected.
A Thanksgiving post would not be complete without a small list of a few of the generous blessing our Heavenly Father has blessed us with this year. Our dear family and friends have been so wonderful to know and socialize with. Our home that fits our needs perfectly. Food on our table, health in our bones, and money in our bank account keep our temporal needs and wants satisfied. Membership in the Church brings comfort, understanding, direction, peace, and true joy in knowing our eternal purpose. And lastly, a marvelous companion to walk this life with who just gets me.
3 comments:
You look radiant in that picture, Kaylinn!
You do look very pretty - (just reading Sara's comment) - love your cute hair. Merry Christmas! I love getting your fun letter every year - makes me feel a little bit like a (tiny bit less busy) putts for never sending out cards. Also love the turkey... so cute.
I concur with the above statements. You look smashing in this photo my friend! Too photogenic for your own good. :) Love your bones!
Post a Comment