December 23, 2010

Kind of a big deal

I know I have said it before; my lack in reading anything is embarrassing. So the fact that I have finished 4 books in the last 3 months is kind of a big deal. I finished reading the Wizard's First Rule - an 820 page fantasy novel suggested by one of my Laurel girls. Pretty gnarly; especially the chapters (plural) where they torture him, but being that I finished it must mean it wasn't that bad. Then I read 3 Hunger Game series in the past 3 weeks. Really interesting story line. Easy to follow and create the images in your head. I liked it.

So there you have it. I guess I can read.

3 comments:

The Ross Family said...

Yay, it nice to hear you join my club for a little while at least. I love reading!!! If you need new ideas to read let me know, i have TONS of books i have read and can you tell you wether they are good or bad!!!!!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

The Hunger Games series is great! Although, it seemed like with #2 and #3 she had a deadline to meet or a page count that she had to hold to and she just wrapped up everything that I had been waiting for in 2 pages. Still loved it though! Aaron and I read them together. I read books #2 and #3 out loud to us. It was fun!

BTW - I can't/don't read either. Even when I do I find out that they were written for teenagers (Twilight & Hunger Games).

Katie said...

Can you e-mail me your new address?

You sound like me when it comes to books! Way to go!