Mark
- Fixed his first sweep and is troubleshooting his second.
- Cleaned and serviced 120 pools (during the week).
- Brainstormed a new idea for sweep repairs and customer satisfaction.
- Saw the movie Clash of the Titans with moderate reviews.
Kaylinn
- Scrapbooked 4 new pages
- Visited Grandma and lost terribly in 5 rounds of Rummikub
- Baked a delicious rendition of spinach stuffed chicken
- Ate herself sick with strawberries.
- Secured a job interview for next school year.
- Picked up running again. First time since the Half Marathon.
- Plans to post the anniversary trip as soon as I get internet access on the laptop.
So cheers to completing our first weekend. Only 6 more to go!
3 comments:
Boo, that's the worst. Does 6 weekends more also include the weeks? Good luck and I 100% agree with you on strawberries, I have already ate enough to make myself sick but it won't stop me from buying more!!!
Mmmmm... Strawberries & spinach stuffed chicken. Both of those sound delightful! :)
Sorry about all that time away from your hubby! I honestly don't know how those in the military handle it.
Hope to hear from you sometime soon! Would love a Kaylinn update. :) Happy Tuesday to you!
Sad! Hopefully the time will go by fast. Dave and I would like to be invited to your strawberry party.
Post a Comment