April 8, 2010

Disconnected

I apologize for the lack in blogging recently, I've just been so busy with life. Mark and I have successfully moved and are currently waiting to see if we are going to rent or buy. It is an interesting part of life while we wait on the sidelines as others have our life savings in their hands. We shall see. Mark is learning the business one day at a time and loving not working with the daily drama that Disney was known for. I am finishing the school year teaching the kids what I can about these last chapters in our History class.

And as a side note, I don't get reception on my cell phone at the house I'm living at. This has proved to be an interesting situation as evening phone calls come in and I don't know about it until the next morning. Dear friends, just know I am not ignoring you. I just don't have reception on my phone when I have time to call.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so...I sent you a message on facebook, but if I recall, you don't spend much time on facebook so you probably haven't gotten it. Anyway, I would love a gym buddy so anytime you want to go, I'm down. Camille and I go to a wieght lifting class at chino on Tues at 6pm. It is great! Do you have my number? I think I have an old one for you, but I don't have your new one.

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I actually can't go to the step up class tomorrow, but maybe next week. Tues will be good though. There are also a bunch of zumba classes and I've been thinking about trying it. Don't remember times and days, but it could be fun. Anyway, see ya tues.
My number is 714-296-2711