My car desperately needed a wash. Desperately!
The other day it was raining. I stopped to get gas. While waiting at the pump--yes--I used the window washing brusher to basically wash my car. The combination of wet car, washer fluid brusher, followed by a raining rinse completed my very make-shift car wash. Hey, it worked. Don't judge me. And you probably thought of it too.
Pretty sure that qualifies me as something not so great. Whatever. I'll take it. And my cleaner car. I'll take them both.
3 comments:
Who hasn't done the old "this is better than nothing" car wash?! :) Gotta love it! My car needs a serious wash, but fortunately the recent snow has semi-cleaned (and at least hidden) the dirtyness. :)
Markus and Kaylinn: LOOVE the Christmas layout. :) P.s. I keep forgetting to email you, Mark. I need some tips of how to potentially get some good deals at Disney World. I need some of your secrets! :)
totally legit. a car wash is a car wash. :)
Post a Comment