December 8, 2009

Cast Christmas Party

Another Cast Christmas Party found us spending more time in the Park then we had anticipated. At first we just jumped in to get the collectors ornament, which turned into just swinging by to see if they had chocolate covered caramel apples, which evolved into stopping into the Christmas shop, and passing through King Arthur's Carousel, Dumbo, and Small World.
I really can't remember the last time I rode Dumbo. Quite Fantastic. And don't worry, I totally remembered the Disney episode with John & Kate's 8. Nice. I wonder if this is the face Mark would have made if he saw what I was thinking.

Love the Carousel.
Cheers to another Family Christmas party. Of course we walked out with several unnecessary purchases that were at a very discounted cast special. I even saw one of my students there. Its funny since his mom works there, he and I always have conversations about the inner stuff most don't know. Merry Christmas from the Disney Resort. We'll take it.

2 comments:

Lesley Wright said...

You have the best posts. They alawys make me laugh. That poor kid he is clueless. But kids that age think they know everything.
I am glad that you went to the movies and that you did a review. I want to see that movie but was wondering if it is worth the money to see in the theater.

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I love that you rode all the kid-friendly rides. I think you & I should take the kids sometime since you're cool with those rides.