Farewell Jake!
I am an avid Bachelor(ette) watcher. I have seen every season since who knows when. I keep up on Ryan and Trista like they are my family. So it is no surprise that I am all into the newest season with Jillian.
Personally, I was really excited Jillian had been asked to be the Bachelorette this season, however I didn't really like her with Jason last season. Anyway-she has proved to be such an idiot. I am so upset that she sent home Jake last night. Personally, she is totally setting herself up for nothing! Have you seen the guys she has chosen? really woman? But don't you worry, the drama is thick as mud. Jake is expected to return to inform Jillian about the slimeball Wes. Really, I think he is too good for her. He deserves something so much better. I'm sure he'll be inindated with goodness when the show is over.
Lastly, I think that ABC needs to stop with the Bachelor Rejects as canidates for the new season. Lets get some new faces and fresh perspective. Seriously! Out-of-control. Too bad I'm addited and can't stop watching!
3 comments:
How funny, I watched it last night too. I was so mad that she let Jake go. He is my absolute favorite. I agree he could do much better than her.
Amen, sista! I love how you & I just HAD to share our takes on the show immediately after it finished. Fantastic! :) Jake is SO much better off without Jillian! As hard as that was, I think he'll realize it was a blessing in disguise.
P.S. I'm renewing my resolve to NOT watch this show next season! Aaron has become increasingly disgusted with it, and I can't really blame him. (We'll see if I feel the same way in a few months). :)
I had an emergency to attend to last night at 8:00pm, thus missing the end. SHE SENT JAKE HOME!? He is too good for her! If we can convert that handsome man, we should make him MY hubby! I cannot believe she sent him home!!! WORST EPISODE EVER!
Post a Comment