SEVEN DAYS
FIVE SCHOOL DAYS
35 Class Periods
I'm almost done working!
Be Jealous!
I must admit, I'll miss my 1st period and their donut fettish. One of the "Fantastic Four" (the 4 crazy boys that sit in the front) bring a dozen donuts at least once a week. And if they don't there are a few others who bring up the rear. And the worst part is I know that when I say I'm not eating donuts anymore, they'll show with them up the next morning! Evil? Perhaps! Delicious? Of course. Healthy? .... I don't want to talk about it.
And I'll miss my yearbook class. Dr. Cunard was right when he thought of me for this position. I just love it! It fits my creativity, my passion for orgazination, my desire for authority and the final say! It is just so great. And the best part is the finial product. Its a cool thing.
Summer school is on; starting the week following finals. I can't say I'm super excited about it but, it's a great gig for the pay so...bring it on. We're going to Vegas next week to see the Lion King show. We're both super excited for that! Hakuna Matata!
3 comments:
Haha! I love the "I don't want to talk about it" part. Too funny! I can just picture you saying it. :) Glad you've enjoyed Yearbook so much, despite the drama. Cheers to having the final say! :) Big Hugs, girl!
Let me guess ... you'll be chillin' with THE Richards'. Curse you married people. ;)
Actually we are hanging out with my is and brother-in-law. So get over your singleness insecurities. haha
Post a Comment