Thanks to some darling friends in my neighborhood, we have been invited to several day dates down to Lehi's Thanksgiving Point museums. This was the first time we have been to the Museum of Ancient History and I'm to really sure how to rate it. I think Cameron LOVED the sand and the ramps, but as far as the dinosaur part of it all, I'm not sure he grasped the concept. But, I loved being with other adults and letting the lad run off some energy. Win's all around.
After the trip to the Museum, my friend was kind enough I forced my friend to drive me past the Brown's old house when they lived in Lehi. I have followed their Sister Wives show on TLC since they first aired, and have finally taken the time to stalk out their old property. Don't worry, it's on a very easy to find Facebook page so I didn't feel like I was really going out of my way to dig deep! Totally kosher. I have no idea if the family still owns this land or not {some episodes seem to elude to the fact that they haven't sold it} but it was defiantly occupied when we drove by. (Sorry dude for the stalkers). I have such a bizarre interest in following the lives of these TLC; D-list celebrities. But alas, it is there, and I stalked out their home to just see it. Granted, it was super ordinary, not a hint of Polygamist neighbors in the air, and quite frankly just an ordinary house on an ordinary street. Sadly, it was pretty anti-climatic but; check that one off the bucket list. Nice!


1 comment:
I love that show :) I feel like they are such kind people, it's a very interesting lifestyle to watch.
Sometimes I wish I had other women to live with me and hang out and babysit my kids for free.
Totally kidding ;)
Post a Comment