May 17, 2014

An Easter Celebration

We had a perfect-weather kind of Easter this year and enjoyed spending it in our new home with our little family.  Big bonus of our new place was that it offers a private fenced backyard which I LOVE. We decorated a few eggs with Cameron and then set them out for the bunny to hide - like every family does.
It was really fun this year because Cameron understood the hunt and find concept.  He loved getting the eggs and dropping them in the bucket.  I should have had more protection for the eggs as several suffered injuries in the process.  My baskets this year were another success.  I love that little tradition that my mother did for me.  Cameron got his sidewalk chalk that he won in his baby contest last year, and LOVED it.  So much so, I'll be needing to invest in more stat.
We did have a delightful dinner with the family at the Morrell's place where I was in charge of rolls.  I threw in a few cupcakes strictly for my creative needs. I had pinned so many cute ideas I had to make something. And they turned out darling, which I loved!

No comments: