
Here is your token photo. I don't feel totally confident putting this photo up, mostly because I feel like I pick myself apart in it-yet I love to see others and their token photos. And even a little bitter a few haven't put theirs up yet. So-to break my double standard-here is my 5.5 month update.
- why is it that we count in weeks. It just seems so...pregnancy like.
- and on that note, why does every scientific notation in the world say it takes 9 months to make a baby. Clearly 40 weeks equals 10 months. So..where does the 9 come from?
- I have no cravings, much to Mark's dismay. I find that I am eating the same now as I did pre-baby. Again, much to Mark's dismay.
- I like sleeping on my side like a city likes the plague.
- I am still not confident that I am feeling the "kicking" feeling - and that I am still in the bubbly/butterfly phase.
- We've decided on a name and I've been starting to call him by it recently, which makes it seem so real and yet so weird all at the same time.
- A shout out to my mother's genes for the long torso which makes this whole baby bump thing a breeze.
The end.
8 comments:
um, you are adorable pregnant. seriously. such a cute baby bump. and i really like your hair.
Love it! Wish I had your long torso--mine is super short so numbness in the ribs is always a complication of my baby bump. Still super super excited for you!!
-You look awesome!!!
-When I was pregnant with Andrew it took me until about 23 weeks to feel confident I was feeling kicks
-You're not really pregnant when they start counting weeks since they start counting the first day of your last period and the only month that is exactly 4 weeks is February so you have to add in all those extra 2-3 days from the other weeks which adds weeks before you know it...I was a week late and some come early so I would say the 9 months is the closest estimate...
-I never had cravings and would try to pretend, "Alec, I'm really craving Malt Shoppe ice cream!" Too bad he knew my trick and would reply, "Lorie, you craved that before you were pregnant, this is nothing new."
-I think you are fabulous and love staying close through your blog :)
You look fantastic and sooo tiny!
Love it! I love that you started calling him by name. That is what we started doing with Carter, it makes it so fun and real. You look so good!
You look amazing!!! Totally agree about the "token" picture but I love it!!!
Absolutely, positively, and now quite literally....ONE HOT MAMMA!
You look so cute!!! Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment