I guess its time to come clean to the Internet. You know when you start with a secret and its hard to keep, and then after some time it is really easy to keep, and then there comes a point when someone needs to remind you to tell your secret sometime. Yeah-maybe that doesn't really ever happen, but-I've sort of been keeping something from y'all. Until now.
and then became this.
all in preparation for this:
So-surprised? I can tell you we were! He is expected to join us the 1st week of July. Yeah!
We've been remodeling one of our spare bedrooms. Making it not so "spare". It started like this:
all in preparation for this:
So-surprised? I can tell you we were! He is expected to join us the 1st week of July. Yeah!**The words you're all wondering about but aren't totally necessary to read. No-this hasn't been the longest pregnancy ever recorded. Many of you may remember our first announcement back in June of last year. And then missed the memo that that wasn't happening any more, mostly because I didn't announce it. So-here is the short of it. Because of some serious hormone imbalances on my part-we were unable to get pregnant without the help of a fertility specialist-who I just fell in love with. After our first treatment, we successfully got pregnant and were awaiting our first. Sadly, the pregnancy turned out to be a partial molar which had to be removed by D&C. We were told our chances of getting pregnant again were slim-and would probably need another round of fertility treatment in one years time. Heart breaker. Then, the Lord came through again and proved medicine wrong. We were surprised with the news that we were expecting; giving the doctors a bit of a scare that perhaps my partial molar was growing back. Weeks of testing, and now here we are, halfway done and things are looking great! We are so excited and feel very blessed. And above all, know that this little spirit has been waiting to join our family for quite some time. I am sure my dad is patting him on the back, letting him know how good he has it coming to us. (kidding) He sure has been working overtime, my dad. Love him. Love our growing son. So in love.**
14 comments:
yay yay yay! congratulations!
Beyond exciting! I am so happy for you guys! You will be such an amazing mother and I can just picture your dad up there waiting to send him off! I love it and am so happy for you guys!
Congrats Markus and Kaylinn!!
That is so exciting!!! Congrats!
KAYLINN!!! Oh my goodness, I am so stinkin excited for you guys. You will be such wonderful parents. And a boy due the first week of July!?! Our boys can be born the same day! They can be best buds and be roommates in college at BYU someday, I'm starting all the planning now ;). Love you! What a happy miracle!
I am so happy for you! That is so exciting. The Lord works in mysterious ways, that's for sure. You are going to be an awesome mom! Congratulations!
So ... you fell in love with your fertility specialist and now your pregnant? ...
LOL!
Congrats!! So exciting!! Wishing you the best!
Oh yay!!! I am so happy for you and that sweet little boy! He is going to have the best life with you two as parents! We need to get together again, its been too long!
Congrats!! That is so exciting!! I'm so happy for you!
I'm so very happy for you both. I saw Mark post this on FB and my heart lept with joy. Such an exciting time for you! So happy you're having a boy too! I'm learning that there is a very special connection between a boy and his Mama. Looking forward to more posts now that the secret is out. ;o)
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you:)
Words cannot describe how happy we are for you guys! Your son is one very blessed little guy to have you both as parents. Soooo excited for the journey ahead! (And thrilled that our daughter & your little Mr. will be so close in age. Can't wait to compare parenting notes with you!) :)
P.S. Aren't you proud of me, Kaylinn?! I FINALLY updated! :)
YAH!! Congratulations!! You are going to be the best mom Kaylinn!!!
Post a Comment