On this, the 2nd anniversary of the happiest moment of my life, I felt appropriate to give a tribute to my amazing wife. She is the kindest, funniest, and best friend anyone could ever ask for. Here are some good descriptive words for her.
Selfless - We had some good memories this second year. A move to Northern California that would cause for her to leave behind a job she loved dearly, but did so without any complaint. She knew she may not ever teach again, but she also knew it was the right decision.
Creative - We bought our first house this year and have had to be more than open-minded to what we have needed to do in order to make it feel like home. Kaylinn has put her touch of creative genius into the upgrading of our house and has made it feel just as we had hoped.
Dream Driven - I love how she has dreamed of certain things forever and they always come true. A couple of weeks ago, we had determined that it was time to finally plant her lemon tree that she has always. On top of that we planted an orange and grapefruit tree. We took a train to Sacramento last weekend to celebrate our anniversary, something that she has always wanted to do. I just can't wait for what will be next. These little dreams have turned from her dreams to ours.
Loyal - I am talking about her friends here. She has reconnected with friends from the past that have presented to be beneficial for both ends. Last night we planned outings with some of them for the summer time. No matter what, she is always there for a listening ear and a word of comfort to those who are need. I love that about her.
Last of all -AMAZING- that is what she is. Every aspect of her character is determined to improve on what it currently is to what it could be. I always have respected that about her. Never content with where she is because she knows where she could be. I hope that in our eternities I can keep up with that!
Kay, I love you. Thank you so much for an outstanding first two years. It just makes me more excited for what there is in store for us.
1 comment:
You two are both amazing. We are grateful to be counted as your friends, and we miss you dearly. Happy 2 years :)
Post a Comment