March 6, 2011

New Job Assignment

I am very pleased to announce that yours truly will be back in the classroom starting Monday! Woo-hoo. I have been substitute teaching for several weeks now, and haven't loved it, but haven't hated it either. (well, that 2 weeks science class stint was a bit much but...lets not go into details).
Well, to my luck and great blessing, I have been selected to fill in as a permanent substitute for a World History teacher at the high school. what!? Crazy to think that I will be doing the same classes that I was doing in Riverside. I just feel so blessed.
So - starting tomorrow I am up and at it again. Perhaps my blogging in increase now that I will have something to jot down. The only thing that makes me slightly nervous is it appears he has AP courses which I have never taught before.

All in all it is very exciting. :)

No comments: