Hence, the new job.
I now work at an Engineering firm in the Health and Safety department. It is only 15 minutes from my mom's house which is a perfect commute! The company is currently staffing hundreds of people to work with the oil spills in the gulf and it is my job to process all their training and health test clearances. I get my own cubical, which I love, and am already making plans to spruce it up.
I've always had a knack for office work and I have always loved working in the glamorous-multi-story-office-type-building downtown. And that is precisely the type of office this is! It is only a temporary position for now until the hiring explosion calms down a bit but I'm in full swing for at least a few months until they decide what they want to do. Overall, its a great gig!
1 comment:
Congrats again on the new job! And good luck with the upcoming renovations/move in! Keep me posted on everything! Big Hugs.
Post a Comment