A shout out to Mike and his mad painting skills. He had most my house painted by Saturday afternoon. That man paints like it's his day job!
Our largest renovation is in the master bath where Mark has taken it upon himself to rebuild the tub and shower area. And while we're at it; why not replace the vanity as well. What a job this has turned into. Right now it is mostly in pieces all over the floor but bit by bit we will put it back together to create a perfectly luxurious bathroom.
Waiting for the floors to be measured, delivered, and installed seems to be taking longer then I thought carpet took. But in 2 weeks we hope to be moved in. My last move for a very long time! Love that thought. We sure hope to see many of our friends in our new place once all it said and done. We may not have the Disney magic to lure you all in, but I promise to give you a free tour of Antioch, California.
June 1, 2010
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Keep the pictures of the progress coming. I want to see the whole process up until I get there and see it myself. Looking forward to the Antioch tour (oh and seeing you both, of course).
Looks like you've done so much and you haven't even moved in. We are also in the process of redoing our master bathroom. Chris and his dad ripped the shower and tub out last weekend. I can't wait until we have a nice bathroom that we can use.
I agree, keep the pictures comming!! So exciting to remodel (and so much better to do it before you move it). It is lot of work and you probally feel like you are hemorraging money. What is up with all of our master bathrooms?? Our shower/tub has been waiting for us to redo it before it is useable for over two years now? Seems strange that we all have the same problem in our first house!
Cute home. Keep up the pics, and can't wait to see it in person...sometime!!!!
SO EXCITING! i am SO happy for this chapter of your life...it sounds like so much fun!! i love painting, and remodeling! wish i could be there to help you guys! miss you both! hugs!
I'm so thrilled you guys are homeowners now! Nice catching up with you the other day. :) Hope the renovations go well!
OOh, looking good. Can't wait to come take the tour. My parents said you chose some great flooring. I know it's a TON of work but you will be so satisfied when you look back and know you did it all!!!
Congrats on buying your first home! My hat goes off to you for diving in to all the renovations. We painted our condo ceiling included and I thought I was going to die! I'm sure it will all look great and be worth the hard work when you're done!
Post a Comment