Wow, you sure had some smokin' hot bridesmaids! ;) Although, technically, Tessa & I are "maidens," not maids, so I'm not sure what you would call us... :) Anywho, LOVE the pictures, girl! Especially love the one of you & your Dad, and the one taken from below with your veil blowing. Fantastic. :) Love ya, Mrs. Morrell!
I agree with the masses... The picture with you and your dad is so precious. It is fun to see all of them though. You can see in everyone's faces that it was a very fun and happy day. That's good;)
You look beautiful, seriously. Congradulations, we are moving to loma linda soon, we should meet somewhere ... maybe at the beach ... i've been in utah for two years now, i can't wait to be closer to the ocean soon. love you!
6 comments:
Wow, you sure had some smokin' hot bridesmaids! ;) Although, technically, Tessa & I are "maidens," not maids, so I'm not sure what you would call us... :) Anywho, LOVE the pictures, girl! Especially love the one of you & your Dad, and the one taken from below with your veil blowing. Fantastic. :) Love ya, Mrs. Morrell!
love the one of you and your dad! too cute!
Beautiful. You were a stunning a Bride!!
Glad everything was so perfect-- you look so happy!
I agree with the masses... The picture with you and your dad is so precious. It is fun to see all of them though. You can see in everyone's faces that it was a very fun and happy day. That's good;)
You look beautiful, seriously. Congradulations, we are moving to loma linda soon, we should meet somewhere ... maybe at the beach ... i've been in utah for two years now, i can't wait to be closer to the ocean soon.
love you!
Post a Comment