See what my husband bought me shortly after our return from Hawaii? A NEW iPod Nano. Super neat.
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a bit behind in the music world. That should translate into A LOT! So, with my new toy, I've been transferring all my CD files into I-tunes. This has turned into quite the time consuming feat but one that will be well worth it!
I'm super excited to be a little more in with the times.
4 comments:
I am LOVING the new pic of the two of you in your parents' backyard! You are both so photogenic!
Anywayz, I too have finally gotten around to putting music on my iPod. (I justified it with the fact that I still stay updated on new music - I just hadn't gotten around to it). :) Mine was a gift from my hubby, too. Cheers to great husbands! :)
kudos to mark!
Enjoy. cory gave me an MP# a few years back and i love it. They are amazing. yay to Mark. Great husbands ROCK!!!
What a great and thoughtful gift. A perfect gift when you go running. That is when I use my ipod the most.
Post a Comment