Your brother did do a phenomenal job. I absolutely love the beginning. It is the coolest so much so I can watch it over and over. Congratulations on your happiness. We love you.
So when I got your announcement Chris looked at Mark and said he looked familiar. He asked if he went to BYU-Idaho and I didn't know. Then I saw that picture of his tag saying BYU-Idaho. So Chris has met or seen Mark before. Small world. Well if Mark ever ate at the Galley (cafeteria) then that is probably where Chris has seen him before. Chris was the student manager there during school.
You guys are seriously the cutest couple. Brings back such good memories seeing all those old photos Kaylinn. I love all the Disney, a match made in heaven. Marriage is the best and I'm so glad to see you so happy. You are a beautiful, glowing person!
A big thank you to Tom for that amaing video! I loved it, and it made me feel better about not being able to be there. Mark, she really is the right one for you, it was crazy to watch the video and see that. She fits you perfectly! So happy for you and your new life together. Kaylinn, you are so beautiful and I'm so glad you found Mark!
5 comments:
Your brother did do a phenomenal job. I absolutely love the beginning. It is the coolest so much so I can watch it over and over. Congratulations on your happiness. We love you.
So when I got your announcement Chris looked at Mark and said he looked familiar. He asked if he went to BYU-Idaho and I didn't know. Then I saw that picture of his tag saying BYU-Idaho. So Chris has met or seen Mark before. Small world. Well if Mark ever ate at the Galley (cafeteria) then that is probably where Chris has seen him before. Chris was the student manager there during school.
You guys are seriously the cutest couple. Brings back such good memories seeing all those old photos Kaylinn. I love all the Disney, a match made in heaven. Marriage is the best and I'm so glad to see you so happy. You are a beautiful, glowing person!
A big thank you to Tom for that amaing video! I loved it, and it made me feel better about not being able to be there. Mark, she really is the right one for you, it was crazy to watch the video and see that. She fits you perfectly! So happy for you and your new life together. Kaylinn, you are so beautiful and I'm so glad you found Mark!
That's a totally awesome video!
Post a Comment