We all participated in the ritualistic "crowd wave" which is always amazing to me how it starts and everyone joins in. It went the entire circle of Angels Stadium a few times! Here's to our company Jason and Elsie. Neat friends! We love hanging out with them.
By the 7th inning stretch we were pretty much baseball bored. I think its one of those things that is funner when you're drunk. :) Still, I wanted to go down and do the Angel wing flapping thing from the movie. I'm sure the rest of the crowd would have looked at me strange...sort of like, "this is your first Angels game isn't it." Except for the doobies who have never seen the movie. HaHa.
Lastly, I have our "we were here" picture that didn't turn out well either time. First I have too many chins for comfort but Mark looks amazing. Then our second attempt I fixed the chins but Mark lost the photogenic moment! Whatever.
3 comments:
kaylinn you crack me up. on self portraits with cory and i, i always have that chin thing go on too. Must be a Wright thing. what a great night out!
Uhm, how many Brandon's do you people know? And they evidently all have blogs. But, I must say, isn't that how most "We were here" photos turn out. Sigh. You both look super cute in your respective photos though! :)
HAHAHA! I love your attemps at the were are here pictures. So funny. That is how it always goes thank goodness for digital cameras.
Post a Comment